Click the above button to register or, if you already have an account, log-in.Start here!
These sessions are designed to help children set positive money habits and mind-sets from an early age. Sessions should take around half an hour on average to complete and each session follows a similar structure. The course can be led by adults or incorporated into teachers’ adapted curriculums. See the full programme breakdown here.
- A brief ‘grown up’ introduction.
- A short video for you and your child to watch together.
- A quick discussion.
- A list of activities for you to choose one activity from.
- ‘Time to save or spend’ coins given by the Save-o-saurus Rex.
- A small wrap up game or quiz.
Update us on your family’s progress by sharing your efforts on social media:
Tag us @MyBnk #makemoneytwist
On Instagram @mybnk_ #makemoneytwist
MyBnk also offers an online Years 3-6 (P4-6 in Scotland) and Years 7-9 (S1-2 in Scotland) independent learning programme. Funded by KickStart Money, these digital products complement our Money Twist primary school offering, a series of sessions for both upper and lower KS2, delivered directly by our expert trainers.