Financial Ombudsman Service is an independent service in the UK for settling disputes between businesses providing financial services & their customers.
- FCSC, http://www.fscs.org.uk/
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme is the compensation fund of last resort. They protect £85,000 per person per firm for deposits and £50,000 per person per firm for investments
Lots of general advice on money including savings calculator, workplace pension contribution calculator and detail on types of pension.
- Unbiased.co.uk, http://www.unbiased.co.uk/
Provides directory of unbiased Independent Financial Advice from a registered IFA.
- Investopedia.com, http://www.investopedia.com/
Comprehensive dictionary of key investment terms and trading simulators.
- TPAS (The Pensions Advisory Service),http://www.pensionsadvisoryservice.org.uk/
Independent non-profit organisation that provides free information, advice and guidance on the whole spectrum of company, personal and stakeholder schemes.
- Martin Lewis Moneysaving Expert- Pension Guide, http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/savings/discount-pensions
15 key points for retirement saving including Pension calculator.
- The Investors Chronicle,http://www.investorschronicle.co.uk/youngmoney
A series of Young Money Guides (aimed at people starting their first job) with a focus on saving and investment.