There is nothing specifically unique for Scotland in this section, but here are a few localised signposts:
· Glasgow is the credit union capital of the UK, you can find a full list of the credit unions in Glasgow here: www.cucity.co.uk
· Falkirkcreditunion.co.uk – list of credit unions in Falkirk
· Themix.org.uk – offers a range of advice for young people, including advice on managing their money
· Edinburgh Advice shop: email them email@example.com or phone: 0131 200 2360
· CHAI – community help and advice initiative Edinburgh http://www.chaiedinburgh.org.uk/contact-us/ They offer a wide range of advice, including debt and finances.